BenQ LW820ST With 3600L / WXGA Laser Educational / Multipurpose Projector
AED5,574.56 inc. VAT
Available in stock
People Also Viewed
The World’s No.1 DLP brand BenQ leads the way with futureproof interactive projectors, featuring innovative BlueCoreTM laser technology and superior dustproofing design for superb picture quality and maintenance-free operation. Maximizing education investment and collaborative learning with short throw projection, BenQ LX820ST / LW820ST utilize the unparalleled qualities of a laser light source to achieve optimized performance, long-lasting reliability, energy efficiency and environmentally friendly choice for the leading school.
- BenQ BlueCoreTM Laser Technology Laser Technology for Pure Color
- Precision-Aligned High-Output Laser SourceZero-deviation alignment of BlueCore laser diodes boost luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy to 3,600 lumens.
- Secondary Yellow-Infused Color WheelDual synchronized BlueCore color wheels utilize an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance.
- Hermetically Sealed DLP ChipComprising over two million micromirrors that reflect pure light through the color wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 100,000 hours without degradation.
- Superior Dustproofing Design to Prolong Projector Lifespan
- Sealed Engine for Laser Light Source
- Anti-Dust Accumulation Sensor Resists Dust Buildup
- LW820ST’s powerful BlueCoreTM laser projection utilizes a dual color wheel system to produce outstanding color performance by increasing color ratios and purity of RGBY colors, greatly enhancing color saturation and brilliancy at the same lumen output of lamp-based projectors to deliver superior viewing experiences.
- LW820ST produces 3,600 ANSI lumens and superior brightness efficiency, at the same level as IFPs for clear, sharp images and text even in large, bright classrooms with lights kept on during lessons.
- Laser-Enabled Ultra-High Contrast
- Instant Power-On
- 20,000 Hour Long-Lasting Performance
- Multi-Touch with Pens and Multi-Screen Drawing
- Control System Compatibility
- Centralized Control with BenQ MDA Software
- Centralized Upgrade Application for Multiple Projector Maintenance
- Digital Shrink without Distortion
- Remote Control Hotkey
Projection System DLP Single 0.65″””” WXGA
DMD Type DC3 DMD Chip
Resolution 1280 x 800 pixels, 16:10
Brightness 3,600 Lumens
Contrast Ratio 3,000,000:1
Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)
Max 320W. Normal 283W. Eco 234W.
Standby Power Consumption
Normal < 0.5Watts. Network < 2W.
Power Supply 100 ~ 240V AC
Product Weight 5.6kg
Product Dimensions (WxHxD)
410 x 158 x 272 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.