Neumann KH 805 Studio Monitor
AED5,673.32 inc. VAT
Available in stock
People Also Viewed
The KH 805 has a unique bypassable 2.1/0.1 Bass manager which enables it to be used in many different applications. There are four LFE routing modes to ensure maximum flexibility. Fourth order crossovers and adaptable acoustical controls allow for seamless system integration, and the bass management function can be remotely controlled.
Based on the excellent acoustical performance of the KH 810, the KH 805 is the optimal choice to be used in stereo applications, for example in combination with KH 80 DSP, KH 120 or KH 310.
The KH 805 subwoofer is designed to complement Neumann’s extensive range of monitors, and can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers by up to 8 dB
- Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
- Reproducing the LFE channel
- Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
- Making a Plane Wave Bass Array™ system
- Working as an extension for KH line subwoofer systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.